Our goal is to prepare our students for rigorous Calculus classes. The curriculum covers topics from Trigonometry, Vectors, Analytical Geometry, Limits and continuity.
Session 1: June 8 - July 3, 2020.
Session 2: July 13 - August 7, 2020.
All sessions will run Monday to Friday, 1:00pm to 4:00pm PST.
- Trigonometric Functions: Angles and radian measure, right angle trigonometry, the trigonometric functions, graphing sine and cosine functions, inverse trigonometric functions
- Trigonometric Identities: Basic trigonometric identities, simplifying trigonometric expressions, proving trigonometric identities, solving trigonometric equations, the sum and difference identities, double-angle identities, other advanced identities
- Applications of Trigonometry: Law of sines, the law of cosines, heron's formula, height and distance
- Parametrization: Parametric equations, polar coordinates, cylindrical and spherical coordinates
- Complex Numbers: Polar and exponential form, roots of unity, geometry of complex numbers
- Vectors: Vector basics, components of vectors and unit vectors, vectors in 2D and 3D geometry, dot and cross products, lines and linear dependence
- Matrices and Determinants: Operations with matrices, the Gauss-Jordan method, evaluating and applying determinants, using inverses of matrices to solve linear systems,
- Analytical Geometry: Parabolas, ellipses, hyperbolas, identifying conic sections, polar equations of conics, 3D geometry
- Limits and Continuity: Concept of a limit and finding limits graphically, the limit laws, evaluating limits, continuity
- $1600 for Session 1 (June 8 - July 3, 2020).
- $1600 for Session 2 (July 13 - August 7, 2020).
- The discounts are only applicable in the tuition fee for regular classes and accelerator program (practice sessions) till December 2020
- 10% discount in monthly tuition fee & accelerator program
- Discount starts on 1st of the month after receipt of full payment (e.g. full payment received on February 15, discount starts on March 1st
- Discount ends in the month of December 2020
- 80% of camp fee paid (discounts provided would also be deducted)